Swimming Pool Automation
Ever wish you could control the functionality of your pool and it’s features without having to go flip switches in a control box? You can with an swimming pool automation system sold by Brothers Pool Service & Repair. After some work by our professionals, you’ll be able to turn on your waterfall, pool and spa lights, heater, etc. from your remote control or your cell phone….yes, there’s an app for that!
The ScreenLogic2 Interface allows you to control the key functions of a pool or spa using the IntelliTouch® and EasyTouch® control systems, through controllers such as an iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch® mobile digital device, AndroidTM device and PC or Mac® computers. All ScreenLogic2 kits come with a protocol adapter and ScreenLogic2 Interface PC program on CD.
- Remotely manage from a Mac® Computer or PC using the ScreenLogic2 Interface application
- Easily change, track and monitor history of pH and ORP levels when using the IntelliChem® Water Chemistry Controller with IntelliTouch® or EasyTouch® automation systems
- ScreenLogic2 app now allows full-color lighting control for both IntelliBrite® LED pool, spa and landscape lights and MagicStream® Laminars
Note: The above ScreenLogic Interface Kits (520500 and 520502) require a four-wire, 22-gauge wiring connection from the IntelliTouch or EasyTouch Controller Load Center COM port to the protocol adapter within the home. The ScreenLogic2 Interface Wireless Connection Kit (P/N 521964) can be used to eliminate the need to run this wire where impossible or impractical to do so.
Apple®, iPhone®, iPad®, iPad Touch®, and Mac ® are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Android® is a trademark of Google, Inc.
Easytouch Pool/Spa Control System
EasyTouch allows full control of all pool/spa features, including advanced features such as colored lighting and IntelliChlor® Salt Chlorine Generator support. All EasyTouch systems include an easy-to-use control panel that’s built into the outdoor enclosure. And, these systems work with the ScreenLogic2® Interface for full control via computer or mobile devices.
- UltraTemp® Heat Pump integration
- Support for 2 variable speed or 2 variable flow pumps
- Support 8 feature circuits
- MagicStream® Laminar support
- IntelliChem® Controller support
- Work with ScreenLogic2® Interface software to allow control from an Apple® iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch® mobile digital device, Android™ device, PC or Mac® computer*
- IntelliBrite® 5g Pool and Spa Light support
- All functions controlled with easy, one-button access from the self-contained load center or optional controllers; no need to memorize operating sequences, open and close valves, or reset time clocks and thermostats
- Built-in diagnostics include automatic verification of the display, microprocessor, switches, indicators, relay outputs, valve outputs, sensor inputs and communication ports, as well as a diagnostic screen that reports failures for troubleshooting and repair purposes
- Include 150-amp breaker base with space for 10 1-in. breakers
- UL and cUL approved
- Dimensions: 26 in. H x 17 in. W x 5.25 in. D
*Apple®, Mac®, iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch® and App Store® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Android™ is a trademark of Google, Inc.
Intellitouch Control System
Advanced Automation Systems for Pools and Spas
IntelliTouch automation offers superior control systems from simplest to the most ambitious pool and spa designs, including water features and spectacular lighting effects. IntelliTouch systems offer innovative technology and a wide range of wireless and wired control panels that are easy to program with simple menus.
- UltraTemp® heat pump cooling support
- SpaCommand® Spa-Side Remote for control of IntelliFlo® pumps
- MagicStream® Laminar support
- IntelliChem® Controller support
- Advanced color lighting enables users to experience a world of lighting animation when teamed up IntelliBrite® color lights; one of the most dramatic innovations is the Swimming Colors feature in which colors appear to swim through the water, pouring into one another
- IntelliTouch automation systems offer the flexibility to handle from 5–40 circuits to control any combination of pumps, lights, water features, etc.; user-configurable circuits (feature circuits) can also be used to control these combinations of features and more; feature circuits even add macro possibilities where any number of circuits can be combined on a single button, giving pool owners the ability to set up "themes" with custom names with one press of a button
- IntelliTouch automation users can also dim any high-voltage incandescent light, such as Pentair Amerlite® and SpaBrite®, up to 8 levels using the IntelliTouch Automation Dimmer Module (P/N 520406); dimmer module supports multiple lights from 100W up to 1,000W and installs in a standard relay location; up to 10 dimmers can be used with a maximum combined load of 4,000W in a single load center
IntelliTouch offers advanced control technology to suit individual needs, including:
- Works with ScreenLogic2® Interface software to allow IntelliTouch users to control their pool and spa features from an Apple® iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch® mobile digital device, Android™ device, PC or Mac® computer; ScreenLogic® systems have advanced features, such as remote monitoring and control over Internet and email alerts for specific events
- Salt chlorine feature enables IntelliTouch automation to control and monitor popular salt chlorine generators, including the IntelliChlor® Salt Chlorine Generator, Goldline® Controls, AutoPilot® and AutoClear®, from the IntelliTouch Automation Indoor Control Panel or MobileTouch® Wireless Remote Control Panel; users do not have to adjust the salt chlorine generator at the equipment pad
- Support for IntelliFlo pumps—IntelliFlo is the intelligent swimming pool pump that is changing all the rules. Adaptable to any application up 230V and 160 gallons per minute, simply program IntelliFlo's speed to suit the application; IntelliFlo dials in the perfect power factor and constantly monitors water flow and electrical current, making sure the filtration system is operating at peak efficiency; and that means energy savings never before possible—up to 90% over conventional pumps*
Note: Expansion kit requires load or power center to be purchased separately, which includes five 3-HP relays.
Note: All IntelliTouch systems can be configured using wireless and/or wired user interfaces, such as a PDA and/or wireless tablet color touch screen device. IntelliTouch ScreenLogic kits are ordered separately.
Note: Lights must be connected to separate auxiliary circuits for Swimming Colors to function.
*Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.